Importing to Canada?
We serve all of Canada and we understand the unique Canadian logistics market
Looking for a Better 3PL?
Discover McKenna’s commitment to accuracy and timeliness
Ready to Grow Your Business?
If you’re getting started with mass retailers, we can help
Pick and Pack Services
Customized pick and pack solutions and order fulfillment services
At McKenna Logistics Centres we understand to pick and pack order fulfillment completely. We understand that just because we’ve received a full pallet of your product into our warehouse, doesn’t mean that you require it to be shipped to your customer in that format or volume. Each individual customer may depend upon receiving a unique product fulfillment for their store or location, and McKenna can help you meet these varying needs to keep your customers happy through customized pick and pack services.
Our pick and pack services include:
- Deconsolidating pallets
- Storing products based on pre-assigned SKU numbers
- Breaking down cartons and picking individual items
- Building new cartons, packs or pallets so that your products can be packaged to fulfill specific customer orders
Advantages to using McKenna’s pick and pack order fulfillment services
- Our value-added pick and pack service allows you to deliver exactly what your customers need through warehousing services that process your shipment to meet every specialized order.
- Our skilled warehouse teams are trained to create the most efficient storage and packing processes to ensure your products are always readily available to your customers in whatever product fulfillment combinations they require.
- Our customized pick and pack service mean that we can meet any of your customers’ individual product needs, large or small, with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Our warehousing services help to ensure that we continue our rate of 99.9% customer satisfaction on pick and pack order fulfillment.
Do you require a Pick and Pack Order Fulfillment Solution?
Contact our distribution centre in Toronto to learn more about how our customized pick and pack order fulfilment services can help bring that ‘wow’ factor to your customers.
Are you ready to revolutionize your logistics? Explore our list of the best warehousing solutions to enhance your business efficiency and streamline operations.
In the dynamic landscape of ecommerce, businesses constantly grapple with fluctuating demands, logistical challenges, and the ever-present pursuit of operational efficiency. As the market grows and competition intensifies, the need for streamlined operations becomes paramount. Enter the world of Third-Party Logistics (3PL) companies.
Success in ecommerce and logistics depends on the rapid and accurate exchange of data. Two terms that often come up in this context are EDI and API. But what exactly are they? How do they differ? And why are they so crucial for modern businesses? Let's find out more about EDI vs API and how they’re used in ecommerce and logistics.