Importing to Canada?
We serve all of Canada and we understand the unique Canadian logistics market
Looking for a Better 3PL?
Discover McKenna’s commitment to accuracy and timeliness
Ready to Grow Your Business?
If you’re getting started with mass retailers, we can help
Transportation Consultants Canada
McKenna, your Canadian 3PL-consulting professionals
Just as you are a specialist in your business, McKenna Logistics specializes in ensuring that all of your logistics and supply chain needs are fulfilled. As an industry leader in the Canadian marketplace since the 1950s, McKenna is more than a third-party logistics provider – we are consultants too.
McKenna can help you to map out a strategy for all of your warehousing and distribution needs, all across Canada, and beyond.
Contact us to explore a logistics partnership today!
What makes McKenna your ideal Canadian 3PL partner:
- We are able to service all major Canadian cities within 24 hours.
- Our strategically placed warehouses are located close to major shipping lines and facilities, including locations in Toronto/Mississauga. This ensures our ability to provide fulfillment services that are not only timely but also convenient.
- We specialize in dealing with major retailers and Internet fulfillment.
- We set high standards that keep us in good standing with major retailers, ensuring that you will meet compliance standards and will not have to pay for penalties.
- Our clients confidently partner with us for our exceptional warehouse teams, advanced technology and excellent logistics solutions, tailored to meet their specific business needs.
You can trust McKenna to do the job right – so that you can focus on selling your product and growing your business. Your outsourcing storage, warehousing, and distribution needs can seem challenging, but at McKenna Logistics, we’ll consult and aid you with both the decision and transition.
Make the move to McKenna Logistics Centre’s today.
Our business is based on your success.
Success in ecommerce and logistics depends on the rapid and accurate exchange of data. Two terms that often come up in this context are EDI and API. But what exactly are they? How do they differ? And why are they so crucial for modern businesses? Let's find out more about EDI vs API and how they’re used in ecommerce and logistics.
Is cross-border shipping from the US to Canada becoming overwhelming? Learn the 10 signs to outsource logistics for improved efficiency and risk management.
In the dynamic world of ecommerce, businesses are constantly exploring ways to streamline operations, enhance customer satisfaction, and boost profitability. One of the key contributors to achieving these goals is an often overlooked yet crucial aspect – strategic warehousing.