In 2013, the annual Grocery Innovations show was held at the Metro Convention Centre in Toronto on Monday September 30th to Tuesday October 1st 2013. The Grocery Innovations Canada 2013 Trade Show is the place for grocery retailers to source and buy new products, services and technologies.
While attending, it became clear that the Trade Show Floor is packed with exhibits and exhibitors where various innovative food products are unveiled and showcased for the first time. Every category is represented from local producers to large recognizable national brands. The world class show offers attendees and exhibitors the opportunity to get the latest up to date information from the food industry, increase visibility, build brand recognition and promote your company and gain exposure while building long lasting relationship with industry decision makers in the grocery and food industry.
Why McKenna Attended:
- More than 300 exhibiting companies, such as, Coca Cola, Nestle, PepsiCo, Univeler, and many more
- GIC is the only event in Canada that delivers 2 full days of grocery-specific conference and trade show activities
- GIC provides exceptional networking opportunities with forward-thinking innovators
- GIC has been designed with you in mind so that you can take full advantage of your time and improve your operations
- No seminars so you can interact with buyers anytime!
- GIC is at the forefront of innovation – you will find products and services on our trade show floor that will keep you on the cutting edge
At McKenna we do Food Grade Logistics right!
If you did not have the opportunity to attend this year, do not miss out in 2014! McKenna is currently providing food grade logistics solutions to various clients in the Grocery and Food Industry. If you have any questions about how we can help you out with your food grade logistics, do not hesitate to call Aelish Jennings Sgotto at 905-274-1234 x 131.