We are always looking for talented and experienced individuals to join our team. If you are interested in a career with an exceptional team of logistics professionals, we’d like to hear from you.
Position Posting: Customer Service Representatives
We are seeking Customer Service Representatives to join our team in:
Delta, British Columbia and
Purpose of Position:
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for assuring customer orders and inquiries are handled professionally, accurately and in a timely fashion. He/she will also be required to communicate with the warehouse to ensure order accuracy and completion.
· Handling customer inquiries over the telephone and through email
· Invoicing customers for services
· Confirming shipments
· Printing shipping labels
· Entering pallet information
· Communicating with operations department to ensure order completion
· Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
· Completion of High School Diploma
· Experience and knowledge of warehouse/logistics is a strong asset
· Excellent problem solving skills and customer focused
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Data Entry experience
· Strong working knowledge of MS Office
We welcome you to submit your resume and any other information that would help us determine your fit for this position. We will only respond to applicants we are interested in meeting with.
Please submit information to: firstname.lastname@example.org